Friday, October 31, 2014

Opening tomorrow!

This studio has been somewhat of a thorn in my side since the conception of the idea. I knew we would have great ideas. I knew that we could put those ideas into motion and make things happen. I didn't realize how much money goes into something like this. I didn't realize the headache a stinking website would be. I didn't realize how I'd want to karate chop my husband in the throat one minute, then bow down to his feet for some ingenious idea he had. To say this has been easy would be an out right lie. However, nothing worth it is easy. That's what we've always said about our relationship/marriage. Nothing worth something is easy.

So, here I am on the eve of opening up full time to clients and I still have dishes to do, clothes to put away, and some of my kids Halloween candy I need to eat. I'm exhausted. Beyond exhausted. I've been up until midnight or later each night. Editing. Designing a website. Feeding a baby. All the norm. But I can't wait until I just get to shoot clients and edit images!! This set up stuff was taxing. It's taken me 5 days and 4 trips to the store to remember to buy dish soap!

We do have a great studio space to offer to you, the public. The lighting kit we bought works wonderfully down there and my new external flash is the BOMB!

Here's the Christmas settings we will be offering this year…and yes - we've already started talking about next Christmas settings and they are going to be huge, real life ones. I know, we're crazy. But, any how…here ya go!













If you would like to book a session with us, please email me at jenniferangelphotography@gmail.com or give me a call at 734-775-3364.




No comments:

Post a Comment