Saturday, November 1, 2014

Barb & Brendan

My Aunt Barb came to the studio today for some head shots and a few pictures with her grandson. Now, some of you know my Brendan. He's an interesting kid. Extremely intelligent. Super Lovable. Incredibly funny. Loves is Memaw. He's an all around great kid. He has some difficulty taking pictures.





These are THE best pictures I've seen of him. Maybe it's because he's with his Memaw and that's where his heart is. In Michigan, with Memaw.

Now, Barb on the other hand came in and said, "I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to smile." Well - I seriously only took 11 pictures. Some I had to throw out because of the lighting but all the rest were AWESOME!



I told her she looks like she needs to be in an AARP ad. She seriously looks like a model! I love it!! Of course she had to take a few with her great nieces. The freaks that are known as my children. Who NEVER look in the right direction, smile at the right time, or take anything serious….



No comments:

Post a Comment