Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Chad, Stephanie & Jaszy

Meet Chad, Stephanie & Jaszy


This is my second session with this family of three (now four). Gunnar is the newest edition since this summer. He's a cutie and was much more interested in my dogs then a photo shoot. The pictures we did get of him were spectacular. 
I've known Stephanie since she was a baby. Jaszlynn came along and boy oh boy does that little girl rock her mama's world! Stephanie and Chad started dating a year ago (actually to the date of the session!) and they've found their happily ever after. I admire a single mom that works hard for her baby. I admire even more, a man who steps up and fills the role of daddy. These three (4 counting Gunnar) are going to have a great life!

Here's some of the shots I got!










Not only are they super in love, but they are seriously the goofiest pair I've seen in a long time. I'm glad I got to take their Christmas pictures! Please visit their gallery to see the rest of the pictures we got!


No comments:

Post a Comment