Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bang, Bang…goes 2015!

Bang, Bang…..
Last year ended with an amazing holiday season! It was full of seeing our beloved frequent APS fliers, meeting new clients, shooting our first incredible wedding, my first newborn, getting new equipment and my husband finally started publishing some of his amazing work. To say we are looking forward to the amazing things that will happen this year is an understatement. Here are some of the images from our last few weeks of 2014
Congratulations Doug and Angie! 
 I LOVE this!

 Little Miss Peyton….
 This sweet girl HATES headbands and most of her session was done with her mama wrapped in fur while she held her…can't tell can ya?!
 My sweet Sophia…girl - your a spitting image of your mama!

 This was from my last family holiday session…we had a blast!
 My good friend Erica and her love….by far easiest clients to pose!

Downtown Plymouth for a small family session!

Going into the new year, I knew there would be some "downtime" due to the cold weather, most family portraits were taken during the holidays and people just spent all their money on Christmas. In my head, I thought - if I manage to shoot 4 sessions a month until the Spring when we finally get to enjoy the sunshine again then I'll be happy. Well, I got more then what I asked for! Thank goodness! 2015 has started off with a BANG! I have a newborn session this weekend, 2 weddings to bookings for later this year, a couple of birthday sessions, Valentine minis and these Boudoir Glam session. Ah, the boudoir glam sessions….that have completely BLOWN my socks off. I went from having one bride wanting to gift her soon-to-be-husband with a classy and sexy photo album to having 10 AMAZING women sign up. I am in awe of them. You don't know this but I have a certain obsession with boudoir. The outfits, posing, flawless hair and make-up….what's not to love? I've been studying boudoir in-depth for the past 5 months. I've had hours and hours of seminars that touch on every aspect of a boudoir session. I've taken all the knowledge and transformed it into this amazingly priced, 2-day boudoir session. I'm so excited for these sessions!

Our Valentine mini sessions will run the last weekend of January (Jan 31st & Feb 1st) and the first weekend of February (7th & 8th). We wanted to be able to meet different price points so our packages for this mini will be $40 and $60. You get the same amount of time with each session, however, there are more prints and more digital files in the $60 package. These sessions will include 2 different settings with a full arrangement of props for your little (or big) ones to handle.

From here on out, our client's sneak peak will be posted here on our blog within 24 hours of their sessions. We've loved using the online gallery as a way for you to view your full gallery from the comfort of your own home, so that will not be changing. We will have specials for the month of February for weddings (that's our anniversary month!), and special February through March if you book your senior portraits with us.Then the warm weather will be upon us and we'll get to shoot outside again!

If you'd like to book a session with us or just have some questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

See ya behind the lens…
Jennifer

www.angelphotographystudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment