Saturday, November 1, 2014

Alana Rose

I had the very great pleasure of meeting a little bundle of joy this afternoon. Her mama called me a few weeks ago and said she had heard from my dad about my photography business. She made an appointment that same day without seeing any of my work. That's faith!

Alana is a happy 6 month old girl. That loved smiling at her mama and wasn't afraid of the strange lady with a big black camera in her face. Here are some of the shots we got out of her session. She barely made me work!
She though the snow in the crate was so cool. Cool enough to try and eat.


I'm so glad she love this basket! 


This is actually a really cool shot I got while she was laying down. She's not able to sit up yet…so she was slowly slumping down!

She was very interested in my little wagon…maybe in a few months little lady when you can sit up on your own!

I'm so glad she was my first in the studio on the day is was 'officially' open. Her mama was extremely easy going and so was she! Merry First Christmas Alana Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment