Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Online gallery and printing lab changes

Hello Clients!

I wanted to let you know that I am currently organizing a new online gallery through a different provider. I was using Smugmug.com when I first started this "putting it all online" venture due to cost to me and a lessening the cost to you. However, when I got my test prints from the labs that they offered to print through there was absolutely NO comparing them to Millers. I love Millers Professional Imaging. I started using them in the beginning of this career venture and it seems that changing that up isn't going to work. Their prints are more expensive but it's worth it. Believe me…it is!

I am currently switching all the galleries over to Zenfolio which is an online provider to Millers. I know your probably thinking…what does this mean for me?! Well for a couple of days some galleries won't be up online for viewing. I'm hoping this transition will be over in a couple of days. Definitely by the weekend. As far as cost wise for you, my dear clients, I am taking the loss. I am going to keep my prices the same but provide to you THE best quality printing lab that there is out there. I work too hard and long on editing your images so that they are prefect and I want that for your prints as well. If it's coming from my hands to yours it's going to be the best quality out there.

So, please have patience with me for a couple of days and I'm hoping that the mobile view site will be easier to view as well!

Jennifer Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment